Embracing many of the period features you would anticipate from a bygone era, this charming renovated cottage doesn't disappoint with polished timber flooring, high ornate plaster ceilings, and timber double hung windows, just to name a few.
A welcoming entry door with feature lead-lighting, which leads into the generous living area and study then flows around to the bright & airy kitchen and dining area.
The home is perfectly positioned to capture the winter sun, with the entertaining area to the east. There are three well-proportioned bedrooms all with built-ins and fans. Along with a split system air conditioning unit in the living area, this home accommodates all the seasons this city has to throw at us. French doors in the main bedroom effortlessly flows onto the back deck, allowing natural light and the sea breeze to ooze through to the master suite.
- 3 bedrooms with built ins and fans
- Living and study area with split system air conditioning
- Seperate laundry and linen closet
- Main bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Roll down screens on the exterior most windows
- Rear deck, flowing on from the kitchen and main bedroom
- Fully fenced with under cover off street parking
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Dishwasher, gas stove and electric oven
- Timber double hung windows and horizontal roll up blinds throughout
Please call Loren at Abode Properties today for an inspection today!
0422 184 116