As you walk through the front door you will instantly feel at home, with the abundance of natural light and the calming bay breezes flowing seamlessly across the beautifully polished hardwood floors. The large open plan living, dining and kitchen area opening onto the covered outdoor patio, which has door opening onto both the front and back yards. Not to mention the new plantation shutters with fly screens, provide summer time entertainment all year round.
This north facing home offers the ideal, updated living in the heart of Margate, no need for a car as everything is close by; including a bus stop, Margate Village Shopping Centre, local cafes, Suttons Beach just 600m away and ample schooling options being in the Humpybong Primary School and Redcliffe High School catchment areas.
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Large family bathroom with separate toilet
- New reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan in living room
- Dining room enters onto the covered outdoor patio
- Large open plan living, tastefully updated in Hampton style
- Hardwood floors throughout home
- Updated kitchen with ample bench space
- Internal laundry
- New insulated colorbond roof
- Fully fenced and secure back yard
- New landscaping and fences
- Side access with covered carport
- Garden shed at the rear of the property
- Large 607m2 block with a whopping 15m frontage
- Short walk to Margate CBD and Suttons Beach
Contact Loren today to book your inspection.
0422 184 116