This low set north-facing brick home built in 2005 is the perfect property for those who just want to relax and enjoy a peaceful lifestyle. Situated only a short walk to the waterfront of both Bramble Bay and Moreton Bay, this home is complete with a very secure, fully fenced block plus a sunny and spacious interior and is positioned to retain maximum privacy.
The home features a fantastic open plan living space with plenty of room for all the family. The lovely outdoor private patio is gorgeous, north-facing for those sunny morning coffees, or relaxing summer afternoons. The large kitchen is the centre of the home, with loads of storage and bench space, gas cook-top, and dishwasher.
- Light airy and open plan – tiled through living area
- Immaculate kitchen with gas cooktop
- Three bedrooms with fans - 2 with built-ins
- Two bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom)
- Ducted Air conditioning throughout
- Gorgeous outdoor patio area leading off the lounge – complete with outdoor shutters
- Security screens throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Very low maintenance 311sqm block, fully fenced and very secure
- Remote double garage, with built in storage and laundry – epoxy flooring
- Small grassed area at the front
- Solar electricity panels
Close to local amenities i.e. schools, transport, shops, this home is on the market to be sold.
Call Teri at Abode Properties today to arrange your private inspection.
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.**
0432 450 041