This classic Hamptons style home is the perfect blend of elegance and sophistication with a laid-back coastal vibe. Move straight into this property, all the hard work has been done for you so that you can enjoy the lifestyle that living in Redcliffe has to offer.
With an external self-contained studio, this home is an attractive option for people wanting to generate a separate income or to home extended family when they come to stay. This lovely studio has open plan living and features a kitchenette, ensuite, covered patio and is air conditioned for comfort all year round.
You'll love being within close proximity to Redcliffe Parade, which has various restaurants, cafes and bars and being minutes from the beach. You'll be within walking distance to the Dolphins Leagues Club, public transport and other local shops and conveniently located to Redcliffe State High School and Scarborough Primary School catchment. This home is located in a cul-de-sac, perfect if you love peace and quiet.
- 3 bedrooms with built ins
- Modern bathroom with a separate toilet
- Main bedroom with air conditioning
- Spacious kitchen with caesarstone benches & new appliances
- Open plan living with air conditioning
- Utility room (ideal study, home office)
- Second living area/media room
- Spacious covered patio
- Garage / workshop area
- Water tank
- Separate studio with ensuite & air conditioning
- Open plan with kitchenette
- Covered patio
Contact Loren Mulholland from Abode Properties on 0422 184 116 to arrange your inspection.
0422 184 116