On offer is a fully furnished one bedroom apartment that has been tastefully updated and is within the Spring Hill Central Apartments Building. This apartment is private and peaceful as it is situated on the first floor overlooking Fortescue Street and has direct access to the carpark. You will feel refreshed walking into this stylish, smooth, sophisticated space which is ready for your personal touch. The apartment offers plenty of natural light and breezes with a balcony at the front and patio at the back.
The floor plan of this apartment functions well to expand the available space, with an open living, kitchen and dining area blending seamlessly to create the perfect base for practical and enjoyable everyday living. A generous master bedroom leads to a private paved patio area, the ideal spot to relax with a coffee after a long day.
Overall, this well-proportioned and thought out apartment includes a host of features that will meet a variety of needs and all in close proximity to the heart of Brisbane!
- Entrance to apartment on Fortsecue St
- Fully furnished Apartment (including appliances)
- High Ceilings
- Secure car park and separate laundry (washer &dryer included);
- Split cycle air-conditioning in the living area;
- Pets allowable with the approval of the body corporate;
- Coffee shop, Australia Post and multiple food options are all at your doorstep;
- 1km to Queen Street mall;
- 650m to shopping complex including Woolworths, chemist and liquor store;
- 400m to Brisbane Grammar School;
- 2km to Suncorp Stadium;
- Public transport close by (trains / buses);
- 150m to St Andrews Hospital;
- Previously rented for $420 per week.
- 300m to Roma Street Parklands.
Call Loren from Abode Properties today to arrange your private inspection.
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.**
0422 184 116