This loveable Queenslander features all the idyllic appointments you could desire in a period style home and is perfect for renovating, refreshing or straight up living. With beautiful high ceilings, polished timber floors throughout, and two spacious bedrooms, this property offers cosy character and endless potential.
Beautifully constructed of Western Red Cedar, this is a light and airy space enhanced by the cathedral ceiling and stylish French doors leading to the wrap around verandah. With air-conditioning, clawfoot bathtub, 5 burner gas stove and an antique wood burner for the winter nights, you'll find the appeal of yesteryear charm in your new cottage. Off your wrap around verandah you’ll find a spacious entertaining and pool area, overlooking the lush acreage and perfectly shaded by the surrounding trees.
This cottage is a cosy and private space ideal as a weekender, to generate income as an AirBnb or for someone looking to escape the city hustle and bustle. With a private bush backdrop, you’d certainly be forgiven for forgetting that you’re a 3 minute drive from the Landsborough town centre.
Only 30 minutes from major centres, shopping precincts and the stunning beaches of Caloundra and Maroochydore, as well as being within close proximity to other beautiful destinations such as Maleny or Montville which are only a 15 minute drive away.
Things you’ll love:
- Gorgeous Queenslander cottage with character and potential
- Over one acre with pony paddock & in-ground pool
- Three level house
- Large country kitchen with 5 burner gas stove
- High cathedral style ceilings
- Heritage style bathroom with claw-foot bath and seperate shower
- Loft boasting master bedroom & office space
- Spacious bedroom on main level with air-conditioning & French doors
- Air-conditioned living with French doors leading to wrap around verandah
- Large poolside entertaining area with private timber deck
- Separately fenced pony paddock with dam, small stable and feed bin
- Fully fenced property - picket fence at the front and dog wire at rear
- Ample off-street parking, including double carport
- Quiet secluded location in friendly neighbourhood
- 3 minutes to local township
- 30 mins to Caloundra
- 15 mins to Maleny
- 20 mins to Montville
Call Loren at Abode Properties to arrange your private inspection today.
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.**
0422 184 116