Enjoy Redcliffe living at its best on the 7th floor of this North facing contemporary unit within the spectacular Waves complex. Location is key in Redcliffe and this well sought after apartment has everything there is to offer for ocean side living. The Waves complex is situated only metres from the beautiful waters of Suttons Beach along with the Redcliffe boutiques, restaurants, cafes, public transport and much more right on your doorstep. Designed for casual, relaxed living, these apartments are aimed at the discerning owner-occupier or the astute investors looking for long term tenants or a holiday rental option.
As you walk through the door you are greeted with a bright & airy space, flooded with natural light. This beautiful unit boasts water views from the large 49m2 balcony which runs the width of the apartment. The extremely generous balcony can be accessed via all 3 bedrooms, as well as the open plan living room. With plenty of space for a BBQ, outdoor dining and lounges, it’s ideal for entertaining.
This complex is kept neat and presented very well maintained. It has 60 units in total comprising of mainly owner occupiers.
The property features:
- 7th Floor on the north side of the building
- Large open plan, lounge dining and kitchen with direct access to the balcony and air conditioned
- 3 large bedrooms with direct access to the balcony and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom features an ensuite with shower, toilet and large vanity
- Study area with cupboards for storage
- Main bathroom with shower, bathtub, vanity and a toilet
- Separate laundry with good storage
- Extremely generous tiled balcony with amazing and expansive views across the water
- 2 side by side car parks in the basement along with a storage area 5.2 x 1.2m
- Pets welcome, subject to body corporate approval
- Reasonable body corporate fees
- Well managed complex
- 188sqm in size
Call Loren at Abode Properties to arrange your private inspection today.
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.**
0422 184 116