Eleanor, the original stately Post-War homestead at the top of the rise in Maryborough Terrace Scarborough. This lovely cavity brick home is never without breezes. Has a small easy-care garden and is loaded with charm.
The home is fully renovated with new kitchen and bathroom with extra toilet and huge laundry. There is the option to build up and take advantage of the extensive views out to the bay and mountains.
Eleanor has beautiful high ceilings, original windows, divine timber floors and ornate cornicing. Situated in a quiet corner block with few neighbours.
This home would suit a couple downsizing (but still want a yard) or a professional couple wanting a home with some originality and sophistication.
The convenience of location is just another bonus with this property, being a leisurely stroll to Queens Beach, minutes to Scarborough Boat Marina and close to the popular Scarborough Village with its vibrant cafes and restaurants..
Scarborough is about 35 minutes to the Airport or Brisbane city.
• Fully renovated 2 bedroom + large sunroom (OR 3RD BEDROOM) home
• Quiet street, corner block
• Sea breezes - North / East tacing
• Close to shops, schools, and Queens Beach
• Double-brick construction with tiled roof
• Modern kitchen and bathroom
• Beautiful polished timber floors
• Open plan living/dining
• Double street frontage on corner block
• High ceilings throughout
• Rental potential of $500 per week
• Long carport for you boat/caravan/jetski
This is a truly one-of-a-kind property, and should not be missed. This iconic Scarborough home won't be available for long, so contact Loren without delay for further information and to arrange your inspection.
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.**
0422 184 116