Positioned on a well sought after street in Margate, this beautiful north-facing home has been tastefully renovated to be the perfect blend of coastal cottage meets hamptons style. You can’t help but notice this house as you drive by, it has massive street appeal and a coastal luxe theme throughout the home. It is the perfect move-in ready opportunity like no other!
As you enter the property, you’ll notice dual gates with dual side access to accommodate cars, caravans, boats or trailers. Step up onto the private front deck, and enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon wine. Through french doors you enter into the open plan dining, lounge room and renovated kitchen; this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is ready for you to move in and make it your own.
Outside is a large powered shed, an outdoor tiled patio area and a low maintenance grassed area to enjoy the sun & sea breezes.
This home really has something for everyone in the family, and is perfectly positioned within Margate - it’s close to everything! A short stroll to the local shopping village, schools, public transport, local cafes/restaurants, and only a block back from the beach and walking tracks.
Things you’ll love:
- Main bathroom recently updated with large shower, double vanity and separate toilet
- Ensuited room
- 3 Bedrooms + utility room which could function as a 4th room
- Iron metal roof
- French doors in 2nd bedroom open to a private courtyard
- Renovated kitchen and bathrooms
- Deck at the front, tastefully screened for privacy
- North facing with beautiful breezes
- High ceilings and hardwood timber floors throughout dining, living and kitchen areas
- Air conditioning in the living area
- Fully fenced and secure 405 sqm yard
- Powered 6x3 shed in back yard
- Dual side access with space for cars, caravan, boat or trailer
- Convenient Margate location
We know this property will not stay on the market for long, so don’t miss out and call Loren today on 0422 184 116.
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.**
0422 184 116